Friday, August 29, 2008

procrastinating

I'm sitting here at the computer with hundreds of photos to re-sort, edit etc. to prepare to burn a CD for Mark & Heather and give it to them on Monday. But I'm not sure where to start, so I thought I'd post a couple pics from the wedding that I didn't take!
This photo was taken by my sister in-law and it is of me talking with Heather. You can see Daniel in the background with Josiah konked out on his shoulder.
Josiah & Daniel - photo by my very talented younger sister, Abi!
This is a photo Daniel took (and processed) of me and Josiah at the reception.
My little girl Emma was the best flower girl in the world!! (another photo by Abi)

I love this one because you can see all of the cameras everywhere! There were maybe 30-40 guests and at least 15 people takeing photos!

Okay, back to work now!

No comments: